Nature Perfect Shipping Policy
- "Standard shipping Included" meaning "Domestic Ground shipping
within USA". There will be additional shipping costs for foreign
countries, US Territories, Alaska or Hawaii.
- "USPS Priority shipping Included" meaning "Domestic USPS Priority
shipping within USA". There will be additional shipping costs for
foreign countries, US Territories, Alaska or Hawaii.
- We do not guarantee good condition arrival if temperatures are below
32° F or above 95° F when plants are shipped via ground delivery.
- Orders for ceramic pots or glass vases or rocks without fresh plants will be shipped via standard ground delivery service.
- Under 27° F - no shipping until it gets warmer.
- Between 27° F and 49° F – USPS Priority shipping.
- Between 50° F and 90° F - UPS Standard Ground shipping.
Claim and refund policy:
- All claims must be filed within 24 hours after the packages are delivered via email with photos of the packaging and contains.
- Non-refundable items :
- Shipping and handling charges
- Live plants: Lucky bamboo stalks, Money Trees, bamboo favors, plant gifts, live plant arrangements
- Personalized items and customized orders and service
- Clearance/Final sale items
- Items returned without getting the authorizations from Nature Perfect
- Returned items that are damaged, used or not re-sellable when received
- Pots, vases and non live plants products:
- Items returned within 30 days of the purchase date may be refunded
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable
- Consumers are responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the order
- Only the re-sellable items may be refunded
- Returned items need to be packed well in the original boxes
Important Note about Live Plant Shipments to Canada, Australia and Bermuda
Nature Perfect continues to appreciate high interest in our products
from customers in Canada, Australia and Bermuda. Due to very strict
Government regulations on live plant shipments across the border, we can
only ship ceramic pots, glass vases, and decorative rocks (not live
Getting the plants into Canada, Australia or Bermuda quickly
can be a challenge because Customs may hold shipments for further
inspection. In some cases, plants may not be delivered to the customer
for up to 14 days, and can spoil while being held in customs.
However, we welcome live plant and other product orders from European shoppers !
Receipt of Plants:
The pictures of plants shown on the Nature Perfect web site, which includes the lucky bamboo, are shown as arrangement examples only. When you receive your plants, the leaves sometimes may not be as fully developed as the arrangement examples, depending on the seasons, importation and growing time We carefully select young bamboo plant sprouts for each order to ensure safer shipment and your growing enjoyment.
Nature Perfect accepts only the best quality plants at their warehouse, so the plants are fresh and young. As it is with most live young plants, with patience and a nurturing environment, your bamboo will turn into mature and leafy plants that you desire.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
IMPORTANT Shipping Information
Our shipping policy is to deliver all orders promptly. We will notify you immediately if we are out of stock on a product. Please note that when ordering Lucky Bamboo, the shipping cost showing on the order is Standard UPS Ground Delivery. This is the default shipping method for all products. UPS Next day and 2nd day Air is available on request. Any product weighting more than 70 lbs will be shipped in a separate package.